Thanks for stopping by.................

Here's where you can find sneak peeks, slideshows, and the lastest we're up to! Here's our website and contact info as well:
www.carriewildes.com
email: info@carriewildes.com
phone: 813.480.0324

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Girls Weekend!!

This past weekend I flew up to Cincinnati to see my mom, sisters, and friend Steph. We have girls weekend about every 4 months or so since I'm so far away now. It's been awhile since we've all been together so it was a really fun time! We wanted to do some pics for my mom for her mother's day present. We went up to Devou park which is an overlook from the Kentucky side over the river, as you can see it is an amazing view! it was a really really bright day and I had to use a tripod which I am not a fan of since I needed to actually be in the pictures.

Here are the five of us left to right, Cristin, Carla, Steph, Mom, and me.
The 3 of us together are always doing something goofy:-)
These dogs are like children to my mom and sister, my dog is too but she couldn't fly up with me.

No comments: