Thanks for stopping by.................

Here's where you can find sneak peeks, slideshows, and the lastest we're up to! Here's our website and contact info as well:
www.carriewildes.com
email: info@carriewildes.com
phone: 813.480.0324

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Calling all SENIORS!!!!!!!

So, I've gotten a couple of requests to shoot some senior pics so I figured why not!! It is soooooo much fun!!! This past weekend I did Sylense Labit's senior pics. Sylense is a beautiful girl and so full of life! We went all over Ybor using the amazing historic background and managed to get in trouble in Urban Outfitters, no picture taking in there! It always better to apologize than ask permission I say. These shoots are super laid back, you can bring as many outfits and friends as you want and all sessions include a cd of images, online proofing gallery, and show-it web slideshow to whatever song is your fav. You can even have the code to the slideshow and post it on your myspace or facebook! I couldn't wait to get some of these posted so here they are. Slideshow coming soon!!!!! I would love to hear some comments on what you think!!!













6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job girlfriend!!! Pretty girl too. I think (...) my fav is the one of her sitting and looking back up at you, very creative! Keep up the great work!

kristilynn said...

carrie those are fun!! i wish you could have done mine too!! haha, but that was long ago. keep it up lady!

Anonymous said...

Thanks ladies for the great comments! I love it, so much fun!

Kenzie Shores Photography said...

these are FUN!!!

Mandy said...

Carrie, these are SO cute. I love the variety of poses, angles and backgrounds. Great location to shoot! It definitely helps that your model is beautiful. :0)

I LOVE YOUR BLOG!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mandy! You are too sweet!