Thanks for stopping by.................

Here's where you can find sneak peeks, slideshows, and the lastest we're up to! Here's our website and contact info as well:
www.carriewildes.com
email: info@carriewildes.com
phone: 813.480.0324

Friday, December 19, 2008

Carbon Motors Concept Car

So, if you saw my post below you may have seen that the Team from Carbon Motors was at the Chamber Annual meeting. I had the opportunity to shoot their concept car after the meeting so here it is!! It's the first custom, purpose built law enforcement patrol car. I know I definately wouldn't want it chasing me! It is still in concept phase but will be in production in the next couple of years. I do have that engineering background in me so it was pretty interesting:-) I haven't seen anything like it. Take a look...............








No comments: