Thanks for stopping by.................

Here's where you can find sneak peeks, slideshows, and the lastest we're up to! Here's our website and contact info as well:
www.carriewildes.com
email: info@carriewildes.com
phone: 813.480.0324

Friday, April 17, 2009

Real Wedding: Krystal + Brian at Tampa Palms

Wow, I am behind on my sneak peeks!! Here's a few from Krystal and Brian's wedding. They had a beautiful ceremony on the veranda at Tampa Palms. The bright yellow flowers looked awesome with the green accents! It was a very laid back and fun group. Here's the cast and crew that made it happen! Congrats to the new Mr. and Mrs!! All their pics will be at www.pictage.com/537393

Venue:
Tampa Palms Golf and Country Club
Florals:
The Bridal Florist
Cake:
Publix
DJ: Dale Romaine











4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Can't wait to see the rest!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos, cannot wait to see all of them - Aunt Mary Ellen

Unknown said...

How long is it going to take to post the wedding pics? We're approaching 2 months!

CarrieWildes said...

I actually have them all uploaded and will be releasing them as soon as my proofing site released them to me. The wedding was on April 4th and I keep release times between 4-6 weeks so they are due by 5/18 which would be 6 weeks so I'm still within my timframe. They'll be out soon!