Thanks for stopping by.................

Here's where you can find sneak peeks, slideshows, and the lastest we're up to! Here's our website and contact info as well:
www.carriewildes.com
email: info@carriewildes.com
phone: 813.480.0324

Friday, October 2, 2009

Facebook love:-)

After Joan saw her sneak peeks on my blog, she left left me the nicest note on my facebook:-)

"Hi Carrie,
We've been in such a flurry of activity from before the wedding until now that I've hardly had time to write anything. Wanted you to know that the 'sneak peeks' you provided are GREAT. Already have a couple of favs. Can't wait to see the rest. I've mentioned your name - not in vain either lol - to so many others at HSN that when other weddings come about, you're a shoe-in as photographer! Thx so much for everything."
- Joan


No comments: