Thanks for stopping by.................

Here's where you can find sneak peeks, slideshows, and the lastest we're up to! Here's our website and contact info as well:
www.carriewildes.com
email: info@carriewildes.com
phone: 813.480.0324

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Help Haiti!!!!!

I was just in Haiti in September 2009 and had the privilege of capturing the beauty and spirit of the people there. Port Au Prince was a bustling colorful place and I can't even imagine living through the devastation that they are right now. I want to help and hopefully will get to go there again as soon as it's safe to help with the relief, but in the meantime I wanted to do something! I put together an etsy story where you can buy prints of the images you will see below and others. All proceeds will go to Haiti relief through Project 81.

The site is www.helphaiti.etsy.com Please help spread the word!!!!!! I would love to add more to the collection and sell as many as I can!!



No comments: