Thanks for stopping by.................

Here's where you can find sneak peeks, slideshows, and the lastest we're up to! Here's our website and contact info as well:
www.carriewildes.com
email: info@carriewildes.com
phone: 813.480.0324

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Baby Season...............

It's that time of year again! Baby season, not for me of course:-) Today I did some pics for my friend Heather at her baby shower. She is having a girl in September this year and got so much cute pink stuff! Here's some pics below..............
This was my favorite gift, one of the ladies actually made that dress! I brought a handmade blanket but my sister made it:-)
Here are both cute grandmas!
Abby helped make the cupcakes and mints on top.
That's a lot of girls and pink in one room!
Heather's dad got these red sunglasses and shoes so she'll be a stylin little baby.

No comments: