Thanks for stopping by.................

Here's where you can find sneak peeks, slideshows, and the lastest we're up to! Here's our website and contact info as well:
www.carriewildes.com
email: info@carriewildes.com
phone: 813.480.0324

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Melanie and Mike's Engagement Shoot!

This past weekend I traveled up to St. Augustine to do an engagement shoot for Melanie and Mike. They are getting married 3/14/2009 and it was so much fun meeting them!! I hadn't been to St. Augustine before, but it is such a cute town with so many neat buildings and parks. We did most of the pictures at Flagler College since the grounds and buildings were so beautiful! There was also a random Santa Convention going on so we got a few pics of them with all the Mr. and Mrs. Claus'. Here are a couple of my favs, including the Santas:-) I'll have their slideshow up end of this week!



3 comments:

Cristin said...

A Santa Convention in FL - how fun! I look forward to seeing the slide show!

Musical Mommy said...

Hi! I'm Stephanie. I'm Melanie's sister and the Matron of Honor. These are absolutely BEAUTIFUL and I can't wait to see the rest!

Unknown said...

Hey, I'm the photographer's mom. Nice job, Carrie. Always great camera angles. Superb photography and such a cute couple.
Pat in Ky